After years as a senior business leader in the retail and fashion industries, I found myself at a crossroads. It was time to try something new, something more “me.”
Throughout my career, I was always coaching and mentoring – and people were constantly seeking my advice. Perhaps that’s because I’ve always felt there are tremendous opportunities out there for people if they could connect their goals to a plan of action. This was my transition: I could tap into my natural empathy and curiosity about people - and create a calm safe space for them to explore their possibilities. This led to me gaining the experience and credentials to become a Coach certified by the International Coach Federation, the role I was meant for.
I see myself as a connector between people and their ambitions. My coaching approach focuses on strategizing, leveraging peoples’ strengths, and bringing their best qualities front and center. Then together, we turn these strengths into an action plan.
I’ve worked with clients in the fashion industry, consulting and professional services, education, manufacturing, supply chain, sourcing and E-Commerce. Something I’m particularly proud of is consulting for Ladies Who Launch, an organization dedicated to mentoring women entrepreneurs.
Education | Professional Credentials
- B.S., Syracuse University
- ACC, Certified Coach – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- CEG, Coach U Graduate
- Featured Executive and Leadership expert on NY’s #1 AM news/talk station on the hit show Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!
- Coach, Mentor and Guest Speaker Two Ten Foundation | WIFI
- Leader Studio, University of Memphis | Center for Creative Leadership
- Facilitator, Leader and Mentor, Ladies Who Launch
- Guest Speaker, Annual Business Forum Panel, Berkeley College
- Juried Graduate and Senior Students Final Capstone, Laboratory Institute of Merchandising (LIM) College